After downloading a title to the OverDrive app in iOS, the title does not show up
If you are using the OverDrive Media Console app on an iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), you may notice that sometimes you download a title to the app, but it never shows up in the bookshelf of the app. This is a known issue with the app, and it should be corrected in the next release.
In the meantime, here are the steps to follow so your title shows up in the OverDrive app:
1. Close the OverDrive app.
2. Double tap the home button, and swipe across the horizontal row of icons until you see the OverDrive app icon.
3. Tap and hold on the app icon until it shakes.
4. Tap the red minus circle to close the app. Press the home button again to get back to the normal view.
5. Open the OverDrive app. You should see the title there now.
6. If the title still does not show up, return to the Library2Go website.
7. Log in to your account and tap the download button next to the title you have checked out and want to download.
8. You should receive a Title Added message.
9. If you now tap the app's Bookshelf button in the top right of the app. The title will show up.