Call the Telephone Renewal number (503 846-3245) to hear library and account information, and to renew items by telephone.
You will be asked for your library barcode (account ID) and password to access the following options:
- Hear an activity summary:
- Total number of items out
- Total number of items overdue
- Total number of "open" hold and InterLibrary Loan requests (all hold requests that are currently filled or may yet be filled)
- Total number of items on the hold shelf and ready for pickup
- Total current account charges
- Total current account credit
- Hear a list of all items out:
- Lists all items out with due dates
- Provides options to renew all your items or a specific item, either by selecting a title or entering an item barcode
- Hear a list of overdue items:
- Lists overdue items checked out to you
- Hear a list of all requests:
- Lists all of your "open" hold and InterLibrary Loan requests
- Hear a list of items held:
- Lists all items currently held for you
- Hear an account statement: (summarizes your patron account)
- Total Amount owed
- Total credits
- Total deposits
Please be aware that certain conditions will block renewals.
NOTE: You may quit the session or hang up at any time.