How do I start a Reading History?
Frequently Asked Questions
The Reading History keeps track of what books you have checked out with your card, starting with the first books you check out after turning on the Reading History function.
- You may elect to start this history from your Patron Account. From the My Records screen, expand the Contact Information & Preferences section, scroll to the bottom and use the "Maintain Reading list" checkbox to turn it on or off.
- When this feature is turned on, the list of titles you have borrowed will be generated at Check Out and will be posted to your account overnight.
- You may view the list from your Patron Account.
- You can start or stop this feature at any time.
- When you stop the Reading History, any titles that have been saved will be deleted. If you start it again, it will start from that moment, and will not retain any previous history.