WCCLS offers text message notifications as an option for library account notifications. To sign up, here's what you need to know:
- holds that are ready to be picked up (one text per item)
- due date reminders
- overdue notices
- library registration expiration
- We'll send you four different types of texts about:
- Fine and bill notifications are always sent by mail.
- You are responsible for any associated text messaging costs.
- In order to make sure we get to everyone, some text messages may arrive as early as 5:30 a.m.
- Here's the fine print:
To sign up, ask at your library, or change your preferences online.
Watch this 2 minute video to learn how: