Provides access to approximately 4,000 databases and 2 billion names. Collections include
- U.S. Federal Census images and indexes from 1790 to 1930;
- the Map Center containing more than 1,000 historical maps;
- American Genealogical Biographical Index (over 200 volumes);
- Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage (over 150 volumes);
- The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1630;
- Social Security Death Index (updated monthly);
- WWI Draft Registration Cards;
- Federal Slave Narratives;
- and a strong Civil War collection.
Available for use in the library only.