Don't let kids have all the fun this summer! Rediscover your library during WCCLS' Adult Summer Reading program from June 1st to August 10th.
This year's program features three presentations by renowned local author, Phillip Margolin. Learn how a full time criminal defense lawyer became a bestselling mystery writer, where he gets his ideas, and how he writes his novels.
Here's how to participate in Summer Reading this year:
- Attend one of Phillip Margolin's events
- Find more events at your local library
- Find great new books to read
- Review the books you read in the WCCLS catalog
- Sign-up to get Summer Reading recommendations by email
Need more reasons to participate? With Adult Summer Reading at WCCLS, you can...
- Experience a fun summer activity
- Explore new and different reading interests
- Meet and mingle with like-minded adults
- Model the love of reading for your children - Summer Reading can be a family event
Summer Reading 2012
- Pre-Readers: Read to Me!
- Kids: Dream Big - Read!
- Teens: Own the Night
- Adults: Between the Covers
- All Summer Reading Events