What can we help you with?
Forgot password (PIN)?
The default PIN is the last four numbers of the phone number you gave when you registered for your library card.
If the email address you have connected to your library card is correct, you can reset your PIN.
If that doesn't work, please contact your library.
Also, please be sure you're using the entire barcode number on your library card, starting with 23614.
Library cards generally expire every two years.
To renew your library card, call your local library.
They may be able to renew your registration over the phone, or they will let you know what you need to bring in to the library to renew.
No ticket image?
If you don't see a ticket image to reserve any destinations, it's because either:
- There's no date of birth associated with your library card. Please contact your library, and they will let you know how your date of birth can be added to your account.
- You logged in with a child's card. The program requires that reservations be made by persons age 18 or over. Visit a library to register for your own card!
Where are the Wings & Waves passes?
Wings & Waves passes will be available in three waves for the 2018 summer season:
- Available for reservations starting May 1: June 1-30
- Available for reservations starting June 1: July 1-31
- Available for reservations starting July 2: August 1-September 3
Want to change dates?
If you have already reserved a Pass, you will need to cancel it in order to view other available dates.
To do so, log in and click on My Reservations in the middle of the toolbar at the top of the page, and click Cancel Pass under the appropriate reservation.
Then make a new reservation for the date you wish.
Keep in mind your original reservation could become reserved by someone else while you are looking at other possible dates.