Summer reading isn’t just for kids! At WCCLS libraries, Summer Reading for Adults means finding great book suggestions in your inbox, enjoying great events at your local library, and fun prizes for book lovers.
How Does it Work?
- Sign up online or at your library from June 1 to July 31.
- Opt-in to receive our weekly WCCLS Reads email newsletter when you sign up. We’ll send you an email every week through August with fantastic book suggestions from WCCLS library staff and patrons, plus great events at your local library!
- Check with your local library for opportunities to win fun prizes throughout the summer.
- In early September, WCCLS will have a grand prize drawing from all who registered.
Share the Reads you Enjoy!
We want you to share your book recommendations with us again this summer!
- Visit reads.wccls.org/suggest from June 1 through August 31 - no login or account required.
- Let us know about a book you recently loved.
- Look for your recommended book in our weekly WCCLS Reads emails.
- Too busy? Use #wcclsreads on social media to share your favorite summer reading pictures, books, and more.
Check out our events calendar for details, and to see all the other great events WCCLS libraries have planned this summer.