Summer reading isn’t just for kids! At WCCLS libraries, Summer Reading for Adults means finding great book suggestions in your inbox and enjoying great activities at your local library.
How Does it Work?
- Sign up online or at your library from June 1 to July 31.
- Opt in to receive our weekly WCCLS Reads email newsletter when you sign up. We’ll send you an email every week through August with fantastic book suggestions from WCCLS library staff and patrons, plus great events at your local library!
- Check with your local library for additional ways to participate throughout the summer.
- In late August, WCCLS will have a grand prize drawing that includes a Kindle Fire 7, a WCCLS Reads canvas book bag, and a custom WCCLS Reads notebook.
Share the Reads you Enjoy!
We want you to share your reading recommendations with us!
- Opt in to receive our weekly WCCLS Reads email newsletter.
- Every newsletter issue will have a reading-related question or topic that you can respond to.
- Look for your responses and recommendations to show up in later emails through August 31!
- Too busy? Use #wcclsreads on social media to share your favorite summer reading pictures, books, and more.
Check out our events calendar for details, and to see all the other great events WCCLS libraries have planned this summer.