Get free admission for you and a guest to visit local destinations! Reserve your pass online using your library card.
How do I check out an Adventure Pass?
- Reserve your pass online!
- Search by date or destination up to three months in advance.
- Print or download your pass once you've made your selection.
- You may reserve one Adventure Pass per destination per calendar year. You may have up to two active reservations at the same time, but not for the same destination.
- You must be 18 or older, with your birth date listed on your library account.
- Pass is valid for the library cardholder and number of guests set by each venue, only on the date specified.
- Reservations can be made up to three months in advance. On the first of each month, new dates are released.
- You can cancel your pass if you have not printed or downloaded it.
- Passes are not intended for use by organized groups.
- Passes are not intended for repeated use by the same individual or family; please consider purchasing a personal membership to a destination if you plan to make return visits.