Online registration for a Washington County Cooperative Library Services library card is open to Washington County, Oregon, residents only.
Complete the form below to register for an online library card (E-Access card). A valid email address is required to receive your E-Access library card number.
Your WCCLS E-Access library card provides immediate access to:
- download e-books and audiobooks
- access online resources
- reserve a Cultural Pass (must be age 18 or older)
If you already have a WCCLS library card, you currently have access to these things.
You must obtain a General library card to:
- check out library materials
- place holds on library materials
- reserve public computers
- request an interlibrary loan
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required