Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and Document Delivery
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a free service through which you request materials not owned by libraries in Washington County, but may be borrowed from other libraries. Interlibrary loan services for physical items are suspended while libraries are closed.
WCCLS is providing Document Delivery services via email during these closures. Use the help form below to request electronic delivery of magazine and journal articles, book chapters, or other research assistance.
To search WorldCat, the worldwide library catalog, use this link: WorldCat, but please note that you will not be able to submit an interlibrary loan request through WorldCat at this time.
ILL & Document Delivery Help Form
FAQs about current Interlibrary Loan requests:
- ILL materials you currently have checked out are not due until June 30. Please don't return them before your local library reopens.
- ILL requests that could not be fulfilled before libraries closed will be kept active until your library reopens.
- Other options during library closures:
- Check with OverDrive and Kanopy to see if your materials are available through these services.
- Request a scanned section of a book or an electronic journal article – use the help form above.
Information for other libraries: interlibrary loan lending
Lending is closed until further notice; email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.