A library experience without borders
Check out a Cultural Pass from a WCCLS library for free admission to local destinations.
About the Cultural Pass to Adventure
- Use of the Cultural Pass to Adventure is intended to serve as an introduction to each destination.
- The passes are not intended for repeated use by the same individual or family.
- Library patrons are encouraged to purchase personal memberships to cultural destinations if they are interested in frequent use.
- Each pass provides free admission to the destination—some restrictions may apply.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older, a current WCCLS library cardholder in good standing, and provide valid identification or library card at check-out.
- The loan period for the pass is for the day of the reservation only (no renewal allowed).
- Patrons must return the pass to the checkout library no later than 11:59 p.m. the day of reservation. The pass must be returned to the outdoor book drop if the library is closed. If the library is open, the pass must be returned to the circulation desk.
Late and Overdue fees
- A late fee of $10 per day will be charged for passes not returned on time.
- If the pass is lost, the patron will be charged the actual replacement cost of the pass.
Make a reservation
- Contact your local library to reserve a pass.
- Passes must be reserved in advance.
- Patrons must make reservations on their own library card only.
- Patrons may check out up to two passes at one time; each pass must be to a different destination.
Cancelling a reservation
Patrons must cancel reservations that won’t be used. For same day cancellations, notify the library within ½ hour of the library’s opening. A $10 cancellation fee may be assessed for failure to pick up reserved passes.