Introducing WCCLS Mobile
A mobile-friendly version of WCCLS is available at m.wccls.org. WCCLS Mobile allows you to do many of the things you do on the regular WCCLS website, but on a site optimized for a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet.
What can I do with WCCLS Mobile?
Search the WCCLS Catalog:
- Search for books, music, movies and more
- Check the availability and location of library materials
- Place holds
Manage your account:
- See what you have checked out and when it's due
- Renew your items
- Review your holds queue
- See if you have any fines
Find library contact information:
- Check hours for WCCLS member libraries
- Get address, phone number and web contact information for member libraries
Browse for new and popular items:
- See the new titles added by the libraries
- Look at what titles are popular now with other library patrons
- Browse bestseller lists
How can I access WCCLS Mobile?
Using the browser on your mobile device, visit m.wccls.org.
To bookmark WCCLS Mobile or save it to the home screen on your iPhone or iPad, visit m.wccls.org and tap the arrow/box button at the bottom of the browser, then Add to Home Screen. If you are using an Android device, tap on the menu button, then on More, then on Add shortcut to home.
Why is WCCLS Mobile not an app?
We chose to make WCCLS Mobile available in an internet browser for a number of reasons.
- To ensure the widest levels of access to the service - WCCLS Mobile is neither device- nor operating system-specific.
- To save the time and money required to develop multiple apps for specific mobile platforms.
- Some areas of Washington County do not have access to high-speed internet. We hope that the streamlined nature of WCCLS Mobile will be of benefit to people without a fast connection.
I have more questions
If your questions aren't answered here, check the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about WCCLS Mobile.