You can renew library materials online or by telephone. Most items are eligible for a maximum of four renewals.
You will need your library card number and password to renew items.
Log into your patron account, choose Items Out, and either select items to renew or renew all.
Call the Telephone Renewal number (503 846-3245) to hear library and account information, and to renew items by telephone. You may quit your telephone session or hang up at any time.
You will be asked for your library barcode (account ID) and password to access your:
- activity summary
- items out
- overdue items
- items currently being held
- account statement
Please be aware certain conditions will block renewals:
- Someone has requested that item
- You have long overdue items
- You need to renew your library account
- Your account has been sent to a collection agency