Calling all Washington County teen artists (ages 12-18): Enter for a chance to have your original artwork featured across the county during the 2018 Summer Reading program!
When does it happen?
Monday, January 8, 2018 - Monday, February 12, 2018.
Submissions are accepted at wccls.org and at your WCCLS library.
The winning design will be used for all countywide 2018 WCCLS Teen Summer Reading materials. First Prize artwork will be featured on posters, bookmarks, and buttons countywide.
How do I submit an entry?
- Click the Submission form button below and follow all directions (the submission form will become available on January 8). Make sure you include a written 1-3 sentence description of the artwork. Click “Save and continue”.
- Email a digital file of your artwork to the email provided on the following page by close of business February 12, 2018.
- Bring a hard copy to one of the WCCLS member libraries by close of business February 12, 2018.
- Make sure your name and contact information is on the back of or attached to the artwork.
What are you looking for?
- Represents the Teen Summer Reading theme “Libraries Rock!”
- DO NOT include theme text “Libraries Rock!” as part of your artwork
- Designs must be the original work of the entrant.
- Designs should be in color, and should also look good in black and white
- Should not include any copied or copyrighted materials.
- Limit two (2) entries per contestant.
First Prize: $200 Amazon gift card
Second Prize: $100 Amazon gift card
Third Prize: $50 Amazon gift card
For more information about the Teen Summer Reading Art Contest please contact the Youth Librarians Bryce Kozla and Katie Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.