2023 WCCLS Teen Art Contest: Find Your Voice!
Calling all Washington County teen artists (ages 12-18): Enter for a chance to have your original artwork featured across the county during the 2023 Summer Reading program!
When does it happen?
Tuesday, January 3, 2023 - Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Submissions accepted at wccls.org and at your WCCLS library.
The winning design will be used for all countywide 2023 WCCLS Teen Summer Reading materials. Winning artwork will be featured on the WCCLS website and WCCLS member libraries will have the option of using the artwork to promote Summer Reading.
How to submit
- Click the Submission form button below (will be available on January 3) and follow all directions. Make sure you include a written 1-3 sentence description of the artwork. Click “Save and continue”.
- Submit a digital file of your artwork via the link in the submission confirmation page by close of business February 18, 2023.
- Bring a hard copy to one of the WCCLS member libraries by close of business February 18, 2023.
- Make sure your name and contact information is on the back of or attached to the artwork.
What we're looking for
- Represents the Teen Summer Reading theme “Find Your Voice”
- DO NOT include theme text "Find Your Voice” as part of your artwork
- Designs must be the original work of the entrant.
- Designs should be in color and should also look good in black and white
- Should not include any copied or copyrighted materials.
- Limit two (2) entries per contestant.
First Prize: $200 Amazon gift card
Second Prize: $100 Amazon gift card
Third Prize: $50 Amazon gift card
For more information about the Teen Summer Reading Art Contest please contact the Youth Librarians Bryce Kozla and Katie Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.