On this page:
This page was updated on February 6, 2020.
Find tax assistance
- The IRS provides information on free tax return preparation for qualified taxpayers.
- CASH Oregon offers free tax filing for low and middle income individuals.
- Contact the Oregon Department of Revenue or the IRS’ Oregon offices by phone.
- The AARP’s Tax-Aide program offers free tax filing. Find their locations. Individuals do not need to be retired to use the AARP’s services.
- The United Way also links to free tax assistance, including free online filing.
File online for free
- Both state and federal governments have free online tax filing options. CASH Oregon’s website explains the options.
- The IRS offers a way to prepare and file your federal individual income tax return for free using tax-preparation-and-filing software.
- The IRS provides a list of free file software.
Get tax forms and publications
|Online||Find and print all state tax forms, including (all links are PDFs):||Find and print all federal tax forms, including (all links are PDFs):|
|By Mail||Order state tax forms to be mailed to you||Order IRS forms to be mailed to you|
|In Libraries||The state does not distribute paper tax forms to libraries|