This page was updated on January 18, 2017.
- File online for free
- Find tax assistance
- Get federal and state forms and publications
- Addresses to mail paper returns
Both state and federal governments have free online tax filing options. CASH Oregon’s website explains the options.
- CASH Oregon offers free tax filing for low and middle income individuals.
- The AARP’s Tax-Aide program offers free tax filing. Find their locations. Individuals do not need to be retired to use the AARP’s services.
- The United Way also links to free tax assistance, including free online filing.
- Contact the Oregon Department of Revenue or the IRS’ Oregon offices by phone
|Online||Find and print all state tax forms, including (all links are PDFs):||Find and print all federal tax forms, including (all links are PDFs):|
|By Mail||Order state tax forms to be mailed to you||Order IRS forms to be mailed to you|
|In Libraries||The state does not distribute paper tax forms to libraries||See below|
Delivery of IRS federal forms to libraries is often delayed, and stock can be limited. You may want to check with the library before heading there to pick up forms.
|Library||Paper Federal Forms?||Cost to print (per page)|
|Beaverton -Murray Scholls||No||10¢|
|Cedar Mill - Bethany||No||10¢|
|Hillsboro Shute Park||Yes||10¢|