A library experience without borders
Check out a Cultural Pass from WCCLS for free admission to local destinations.
How do I check out a Cultural Pass?
- Search by date if you know WHEN you want to go.
- Search by destination name if you know WHERE you want to go.
- Reserve your Admission Pass, then print it when you're ready to go.
- Cancel your reservation (if you have not yet printed the pass) under "My Reservations" in the Cultural Pass reservation software.
- You may reserve one Admission Pass per destination each calendar year. You may have two active reservations at one time, but they must be to different destinations.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older, and have a date of birth listed in their library account.
- Valid ID that matches the name of the person on the reservation is required for redemption of the Admission Pass at the destination.
- Admission Pass is for redemption only by the person named and only on the date specified.
- Unauthorized duplication or transfer of your Admission Pass will prevent your admittance to the destination.
- Admission Passes can only be canceled if they have not yet been printed.
- Reservations can be made up to three calendar months in advance of date of use. On the first of each month, new Admission Pass dates become available (except for Wings & Waves Waterpark passes, which have a different availablilty schedule).
- No organized group use.
- Passes are not intended for repeated use by the same individual or family; library patrons are encouraged to purchase personal memberships to cultural destinations if they are interested in return visits.